It's already a tradition for us to host annual On The Spectrum art show. It's going to be the 5th show of artworks by kids diagnosed with autism.
Let's support special
It’s already a tradition for us to host annual On The Spectrum art show. It’s going to be the 5th show of artworks by kids diagnosed with autism.
Let’s support special kids and their special talents. Bring your family and friends and enjoy this fabulous event. What to expect:
– Art show of artworks by special kids
– Baba Yaga and the Black Flower – performance by award-winning Vancouver Puppet Theatre
– Fun activities for children of all ages
– Silent fundraising art auction
– Snacks and refreshments
– Face painting
– Socializing and meeting friends
– Prizes for young artists
– Coffee Fundraising by KANUCK.COFFEE
– Quiet and relaxed atmosphere
and much more…
FREE (donations are always appreciated)
Your contribution is highly appreciated.
How you can help:
– Come and show your support to Gallery in Queen’s park on November 1, 2020: 12-3 pm
– Invite someone you know diagnosed with autism to show their artworks. It’s free
– Donate your time, artworks or funds
– Share this information