If you appreciate texture in oil painting, you’ll love this Rooster art class. Elena will guide you step by step on how to paint with a palette knife in oil and avoid the mess, fix common mistakes and how to use colours properly to make your painting look professional.
DATE: February 5, 2021
TIME: 6:30PM – 8:30PM
PRICE: $28.90 – $34.47
- Students are expected to provide their own supplies in order to participate.
- Stretched primed canvas 16×20 or bigger
- Oil paints: Titanium White; Primary Yellow or Yellow Medium; Primary Red or Red Medium; Alizarin Crimson, Madder Lake or Carmine; Ultramarine; Black; Phthalo Blue, Prussian Blue or Primary Blue; Sap Green or Chromium Oxide; Yellow Ochre, Golden Ochre or Raw sienna; Burnt Sienna
- Brushes: Hog Bristle Flat brush N 10 or 12
- Flat palette (or cardboard wrapped with foil)
- Metal medium palette knife
- Linseed oil (no thinners or solvents)