Ladoga paints consist of pigments and acrylic dispersion. Due to their soft texture, Ladoga paints can be used on virtually any surface: canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, metal, leather, cement, ceramics etc.). Very attractive price/quality ratio.
– regular and metallic colours
– 29 paints with high and medium light-fastness index (won’t fade with time)
– 17 mono-pigment paints (more predictable mixing result)
– perfect spreading
– strong and flexible film after drying
– can be thinned with water
– natural shades, ideal for landscapes and still lives
Drying time of the thin and medium layers is about 1 hour. Matt to semi-gloss.
Made in Russia.