MasterClass oil paints are made of high-quality pigments and binders based on specially treated linseed oil.
Pigment Load: 28-80%
All individual tubes come in 46 ml size. Tube size in sets vary. Check with description.
– Extra fine paints
– Available in 100+ colours
– 85% of colours are single-pigment
– Bright and pure colours
– High-quality mineral pigments
– Do not change their original colour after drying
– Used for restoration works of museum quality paintings
– Consistency of quality since 1934
Pigments, lightfastness and transparency level you can find in the description for each colours as well as at a colour chart picture.
MasterClass oil paints are being successfully used in restoration works of most precious paintings. Now, MasterClass oil paints are available in Canada.
Made in Russia.